Monday, August 27, 2012

What Makes A Home Beachy?

When I moved closer to the beach I was finally able to decorate in the vintage beachy style I have always loved. Now my house is filled with seashells, whales, and my beloved starfish!!!! My walls are all white so I can change my pillows and accent pieces with ease. I have lots of signs that have beach sayings in beautiful baby blue colors. Sisal rugs and baskets are a must!!! lol I have replaced curtains with bamboo roman shades to really capture the relaxed seaside feeling.Although my house is not right on the water, it is close enough!!!! In my mind I am on a cliff overlooking the water in Nantucket!!! That is where I will stay for now....


1 comment:

  1. Great ideas! One thing I am missing is a sign! My wheels are spinning now :)

    ReplyDelete

Love To Hear From You!!!!